CLICK To Know Top 10 Richest Person In The World 2011
1) The American investor and philanthropist Warren Buffet is worth an estimated $62 billion, up $10 billion from a year ago thanks to surging prices of Berkshire Hathaway stock, according to Forbes magazine's annual ranking of the world's billionaires.
2) Mexican telecom tycoon Carlos Slim Helu was named the world's second richest man, with a net worth of around $60 billion, up $11 billion since last March.
3) Bill Gates, the co-founder of Microsoft, is now ranked as the world's third richest person. At $58 billion, his net worth is up $2 billion from a year ago.
4) Steel giant Lakshmi Mittal placed fourth with 45 billion dollars
5) Petrochemicals tycoon Mukesh Ambani placed fifth with 43 billion dollars
6) Anil Ambani at sixth position with 42 billion dollars
7) Ikea store chain owner Ingvar Kamprad was seventh at $31 billion
8) Property magnate K.P. Singh came in eighth on the list, with a fortune estimated at 30 billion dollars.
9) Aluminum giant Oleg Deripaska was ninth at $28 billion
10) Aldi store chain owner Karl Albrecht was 10th at $27 billion
I would wish to Highlight an additional information for you here. I'm sure it will definitely encourage you all.This year is also a record-breaking year for young billionaires, with Forbes listing 50 billionaires under the age of 40.Over half of them are self-starters, including Google co-founders Sergey Brin and Larry Page, and India's Sameer Gehlaut, who started an online brokerage Indiabulls. Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg, age 23, has been named the youngest billionaire in history.