1. Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value.
2. I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
3. Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.
4. As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain, as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.
5. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
6. Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.
7. Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
8. A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?
9. If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
10. It would be possible to describe everything scientifically, but it would make no sense; it would be without meaning, as if you described a Beethoven symphony as a variation of wave pressure.